Set the Stage on fire. Set the Stage on fire.

Potential

I tihnk this song has a lot of potential, it has a very nice melody . I would suggest that you add a louder kick sound and a lower and louder bassline in my opinion, overallt ho, great job. chek out my new stuff?

Uni-bombeR responds:

Thanks, will do.

Slipstream [Preview] Slipstream [Preview]

Mhmmm

Verry mellow loop, i like it a lot,I've heard songs like these before and i luv them, Great job man, reminds me of the city for some reason, lol - check out my new song?

Aurora Loop Aurora Loop

Good as

I coukd imagine playing a game nd tihs song being on, gr8 job - comment my song ravestyle? thx

Through Aurora's Eyes Through Aurora's Eyes

Sad

Really nice piece made me feel sad :( Comment Happru h-core dance? lol

Jabicho responds:

Thanks for that =D, it's a good thing it made you feel sad, it means the piece is transmiting the right emotions :P Thanks again! Take care!

point of techno point of techno

I liked it , it was catchy

Sort of eerie but very kool, u have a lot of potential i think good job
8/10
5/5
Comment my song whether or not? :D lol

saving the world saving the world

Thats kool

Sounds great, not really into this music but its still good, i dont no y someone zero bombed u i h8 that :@ ne wayz, if u got time check out my song Trancity lloop if u want, keep it up :D

hamzawy responds:

thanks man ! that's the kinda encouragement i like ! and nice work on your trancity loop, check my review on it's page

One Silver Ligther [Flame] One Silver Ligther [Flame]

Very kool

Great song makes me feel happy for some reason... lol Check out my new song? Trancity loop thx good job keep it up

wakawako responds:

i allways have a ligther whit me... guess de color, its silver :D
it makes me happy :D

Respect Your Elders Respect Your Elders

Quite Kool

Its kool, something different, i like it :D Cmnt my new song? (Smooth +MF+) Im new nd id appreciate feedback :D Catch

The last hours The last hours

Nice

Very catchy great job :D Cmnt my new song? (Smooth *MF) Im new nd id really appreciate feedback great job

FF4 Battle theme RM FF4 Battle theme RM

Very Kool

Reminds me of playin dat game... very catchy remake good job.. Comment my new song? (Smooth MF) im new so yer id like some feedback lol good job